Tender Care Home Health and Hospice is currently seeking experienced individuals to join our growing team in Davis, Salt Lake and Utah Counties!
Here at Tender Care, we are committed to provide excellent service to our patients and their loved ones in their time of need. Apply now and be part of an organization driven by compassion, hospitality, and delivering care services in a friendly, sincere manner.
To submit your resume, please click HERE.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- $14 for personal care visits
- $16 for Home Health/Hospice visits
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant license
- CPR Certification
- Active driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must be available to work every other weekend
- Must meet Medicare Conditions of Participation for Home Health Aide training program and competency.
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and procedures.
- Performs personal care and bath as ordered.
- Completes appropriate visit records in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Reports changes in the patient’s condition and needs to the RN.
- Performs household services essential to health care in the home as assigned.
- Ambulates and exercises the patient as assigned.
- Performs simple procedures as an extension of the therapy services, e.g., range of motion (ROM) exercises as assigned.
- Attends in service and continuing education programs as scheduled and necessary.
- Attends patient care conferences as scheduled.