Now seeking outstanding Nurses for Salt Lake, Utah and Cache counties!
Here at Tender Care, we are committed to provide excellent service to our patients and their loved ones in their time of need. Apply now and be part of an organization driven by compassion, hospitality, and delivering care services in a friendly, sincere manner.
Prior Home Health and Hospice experienced preferred.
Must have current Utah professional licensing, CPR certification, Utah driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and reliable transportation.
To apply, please click HERE. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as assigned.
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized nursing skills.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Informs personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the patient.
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and procedures.
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and changes in condition. Completes certification/re certification orders and discharge summaries.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each individual patient.
- Refers to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Medical Social Worker those patients requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
- Participates in peer review and performance improvement as assigned.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Gives total patient care as needed.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-9 codes.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years nursing experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.